The STAR Multi-Academy Trust has thorough approaches to Safer Recruitment. Please read our Safeguarding Policy here before applying for any position with us.
We currently have a vacancy for THREE CLASS TEACHERS - PERMANENT POSTS - SEPTEMBER 2021
A Warm Welcome
Meet the Team
How to Apply
The application process consists of two parts:
A Supporting Statement, linked to the Person Specification (found in the recruitment pack) of no more than two sides of A4 (Arial Size 12) and emailed before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR THOSE WANTING TO VISIT SCHOOL
We have the following candidate tour windows available:
Monday 12th April - 1300 - 1500 - FULL
Wednesday 14th April - 1600 - 1700 - FULL
Monday 19th April - 0900 - 1100
Monday 19th April - 1600 - 1700 - FULL
Tuesday 20th April - 1300 - 1700
Friday 23rd April - 1300 - 1500
PLEASE EMAIL ADMIN@SHP.STARMAT.UK TO BOOK YOUR VISIT.
Additionally, we are able to offer a Google Meet during these times.
Due to the current Covid 19 procedures, for your safety and the safety of others:
- You will be required to wear a face covering while on site. This could be your own face mask, or if you prefer, once you have been admitted to the building, a brand new visor can be provided for your use.
- The panel members will also be wearing face coverings.
- Hand sanitiser, disposable gloves, wipes and tissues will be provided.
- The interview room will be wiped and sprayed between each candidate’s visit.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Please do not bring any equipment or extra paperwork with you.
- Please keep all personal belongings with you at all times.
- We will be using a room large enough to accommodate two metres of social distancing between all people in the room. A different part of the room will be used for the written tasks and the interviews. It is not used by children at the moment.
- You will be escorted at all times.
- Between receipt of this letter and the time of your interview, if you or any of your close contacts have tested positive for Coronavirus, you are expected to inform us immediately and not enter the school site.
- You will not be offered any refreshment during the duration of your visit - please bring a bottle of water with you for hydration.